In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) we provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided. The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the websites in the domain of the owner, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties.
This is an informative note which is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) and is also inspired by the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, concerning Cookies as well as to what provided for by the Provision of the Authority for the protection of personal data of 08.05.2014 regarding cookies.
Personal data negotiable: «personal data»: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person («interested»); the natural person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, is identifiable physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social; (C26, C27, C30).
1. THE “OWNER” OF THE TREATMENT
, pursuant to article 4.7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 COAR Distribution International S.p.A. –
Z.I. San Zeno – Strada E, 32 – 52100 Arezzo (AR), Tel. 0575948045, e-mail email@example.com in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative.
Is joint controller:
COAR Holding S.p.A.
The essential content of the co-ownership agreement is available, at the request of the interested party, at the headquarters of the data controller.
2. PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT, AND LEGITIMATE INTEREST
According to the art. 6 paragraph 1 letters b) and f) the personal data voluntarily provided will be processed for the following purposes, up to its opposition:
- contact request, with sending of information requested by you;
The data processing is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f): (Recital 47), taking into account the reasonable expectations of the data subject at the time and in the context of the collection of personal data, when the interested party can reasonably expect that a treatment for this purpose takes place.
3. METHOD OF TREATMENT – STORAGE
The processing will be carried out in both paper and electronic and manual form, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed for this purpose in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679. In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter. e) of Reg. (UE) 2016/679 the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of the interested parties for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. The storage of personal data provided depends on the purpose of the processing:
- contact request, with sending of information requested by you (maximum 12 months).
The treatments related to the web services offered by this site are physically placed “in hosting” at Aruba SpA with server located in France.
4. SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION, DIFFUSION AND TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Your data, object of the treatment, will not be diffused and can be communicated to companies contractually bound to is COAR Distribuzione Internazionale S.p.A. also outside the European Union, in accordance with and within the limits set by art. 44 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, in order to comply with contracts or related purposes.
Your data may be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- employees and collaborators;
- studies or companies in the field of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories act as Data Processing Manager (Article 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Supervisor (Article 29 of EU Reg. 2016/679), or operate in total autonomy as distinct Data Controllers. The list of managers is constantly updated and available at the headquarters of è COAR Distribuzione Internazionale S.p.A. – Z.I. San Zeno – Strada E, 32 – 52100 Arezzo (AR).
5. AUTOMATED PROCESS AND PROFILING
The processing of your data will not be subject to automated processing or profiling activities.
6. NATURE OF THE PROVISION AND REFUSAL
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data.
The conferment of personnel is necessary to send the form contacts.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
You will be able to assert your rights as expressed by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European parliament and of the council of 27 April 2016, by contacting the owner:
- by contacting our registered office at 0575948045;
- by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- sending a registered letter with return receipt to is COAR Distribuzione Internazionale S.p.A. – Z.I. San Zeno – Strada E, 32 – 52100 Arezzo (AR).
Pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, and 15 to 22 of the Regulations, we inform you that in relation to the processing of your personal data you may exercise the following rights:
a) Right to obtain access to personal data and to the following information:
- confirmation that your personal data is being processed;
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated;
- if the data is not collected from the interested party, all available information on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- a copy of the personal data being processed.
b) Right to rectification and integration of personal data;
c) Right to data deletion (“right to be forgotten”) if one of the following reasons exists:
- personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- lConcerned revoke consent to data processing and there is no other legal basis for processing;
the data subject opposes the processing and there is no legitimate prevailing reason to proceed with the processing;
- personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation established by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject;
The data controller, if he has made personal data public and is obliged to delete them, must inform the other owners who process personal data of the request to cancel any link, copy or reproduction of his data.
d) Right to limitation of processing if:
- the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead that its use be limited;
- although the data controller no longer needs it for the purposes of processing, personal data is necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the data subject opposed the processing, pending verification regarding the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
e) Right to file a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and instructions published on the official website of the Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
f) The right to the portability of the data or the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and possibly forward them to another data controller, if the processing is based on consent or a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the data subject has the right to obtain direct transmission of data from one data controller to another.
g) The right to object to the processing of personal data at any time, including profiling, in particular if:
- il trattamento avviene sulla base del legittimo interesse del titolare, previa esplicitazione dei motivi dell’opposizione;
- personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes.
h) Right to not be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except in cases where the decision is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and a data controller, is authorized by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject or based on the explicit consent of the data subject.
i) Right to withdraw consent at any time.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any form restrictions and is free.
8. CHILDREN </ span> </ b>
This Website and the Data Controller Services are not intended for persons under the age of 18 and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information referring to minors. In the event that information on minors is unintentionally registered, the Owner will delete them promptly, at the request of users.
Date of update: 23/05/2018