In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulations for the protection of personal data) we provide the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided. The information must not be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the website of the owner’s domain, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for third party websites.
This is an information that is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulations for the protection of personal data) and is also inspired by the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, regarding Cookies and envisaged by the Provision of the Authority for the protection of personal data of 08.05.2014 regarding cookies.
Personal data that can be treated
: «Personal data»: means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (“concerned”); an individual is identified as identifiable, either directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social; (C26, C27, C30).
Specific information could be presented on the pages of the site in relation to particular services or processing of the data provided.
See the following link
1. THE “HOLDER” OF THE TREATMENT, pursuant to article 4.7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 is COAR Distribuzione Internazionale S.p.A. – Z.I. San Zeno – Strada E, 32 – 52100 Arezzo (AR), Tel. 0575948045, e-mail email@example.com in the person of the legal representative pro-tempore.
It is co-owner of the treatment:
COAR Holding S.p.A.
The essential content of the co-ownership agreement is available, at the request of the interested party, at the registered office of the data controller.
2. PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT, AND LEGITIMATE INTEREST
Pursuant to art. 6 paragraph 1 letters, a), b) and f) personal data voluntarily provided will be processed for the following purposes, up to its opposition:
- navigation on this website;
Data processing is based on Article 6 (1) (f): (recital 47), taking into account the reasonable expectations of the data subject at the time and in the collection of personal data, when the data subject can reasonably be expected that treatment is carried out for this purpose.
3.METHOD OF TREATMENT – CONSERVATION
The treatment will be carried out in both paper and automated electronic and manual forms, with methods and instruments aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed to do so in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter e) of Reg. (EU) 2016/679 the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. The retention of personal data provided depends on the purpose of the processing:
· Navigation data: current session;
· For contact request and information: maximum 12 months;
· Receive newsletters or promotional communications in general via e-mail: maximum 24 months;
· For the execution of the sales contract (10 years).
The treatments related to the web services offered by this site are physically placed “hosted” at Aruba SpA with server located in France.
4. SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION, DIFFUSION AND TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Your data, object of the treatment, will not be disclosed and can be communicated to companies contractually linked to COAR Distribuzione S.p.A. also outside the European Union, in compliance with and within the limits of art. 44 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, in order to comply with contracts or related purposes.
Your data may be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- employees and collaborators;
- studies or companies in the field of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of Data Processor (Article 28 of EU Regulation 2016/679) and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Processor (Article 29 of the EU Reg. 2016/679), or operate in complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of managers is constantly updated and available at the headquarters of COAR Distribuzione S.p.A. – Z.I. San Zeno – Strada E, 32 – 52100 Arezzo (AR).
5. AUTOMATED PROCESS AND PROFILING
The processing of your data will not be subject to automated processing or profiling activities.
6. NATURE OF THE CONFERRALITY AND REFUSAL
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
You can assert your rights as expressed in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, by contacting the holder:
- contacting our seat at the telephone number 0575948045;
by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by sending a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to is COAR Distribuzione Internazionale S.p.A. – Z.I. San Zeno – Strada E, 32 – 52100 Arezzo (AR).
Pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, and from 15 to 22 of the Regulations, we inform you that in relation to the processing of your personal data you can exercise the following rights:
a) Right to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- confirmation that the processing of personal data is currently underway;
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated;
- if the data are not collected from the data subject, all information available on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- a copy of the personal data being processed.
b) Right of rectification and integration of personal data;
c) c) Right to delete data (“right to be forgotten”) if one of the following reasons exists:
- personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the interested party revokes the consent to the processing of the data and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the interested party opposes the processing and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing;
- personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
The data controller, if he has made public personal data and is obliged to delete it, must inform the other owners who process the personal data of the request to delete any link, copy or reproduction of his data.
d) Right to limitation of treatment in the event that:
- the interested party contests the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and asks instead that its use is limited;
- although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the interested party opposed the processing, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
e) Right to propose a claim to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
f) Right to the portability of the data or the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and possibly transmit them to another data controller, if processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the data subject has the right to obtain direct data transmission from one data controller to another.
g) Right to oppose at any time the processing of personal data, including profiling, in particular in the case where:
- the processing takes place on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner, after having clarified the reasons for the opposition;
- personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
h) Right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except in cases where the decision is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and a data controller, is authorized by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the controller is subject or based on the explicit consent of the data subject.
i) Right to withdraw consent at any time.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free.
This Website and the Services of the Data Controller are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information about minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of users.
Date of renovation: 23/05/2018